Design Build Contractor
Millstone Weber, LLC is the prime contractor selected for the I-270 North Design-Build Project. Millstone Weber has successfully completed a number of major highway projects in the St. Louis area. Their headquarters are located at 601 Fountain Lake Blvd., St. Charles, Missouri, 63301.
Parsons Transportation Group is partnered with Millstone Weber, LLC to serve as the lead design and engineering services for the I-270 North Design-Build Project. Parsons is headquartered in Centreville, Virginia, and has had a local St. Louis presence for many years. Their local office is located at 530 Maryville Centre Drive, Suite 400, St. Louis, Missouri, 63141.
Improvements planned for the project include:
- Additional Lane on I-270 Lindbergh to Rte 367
- Split Diamond Interchange at Lindbergh
- Two-lane Partial Turbine Interchange at Rte 367
- Removal of Cross-over Slip Ramps by Conversion to One-way Outer Road Hanley/Graham to Old Halls Ferry
- 12 Bridge Replacements
- 7 New Bridges
- Safety and Traffic Operations Management Improvements
- Bike/Ped Facilities from Lindbergh to Breezy Point (6 miles)
- 3 Lanes open on I-270 during Construction Rush Hours