The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) is fully committed to the practice of equal opportunity in all projects. The I-270 North Design-Build team represents, and will continue to represent, diversity including race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, ability, and sexual orientation. Qualified contractors will be sought throughout the Design-Build process who bring a diverse workforce of individuals with a wide range of characteristics and experiences to the project. Learn more about MoDOT’s Workforce Diversity Plan.
Millstone Weber, along with its designer, Parsons, is committed to closing the workforce gap and meeting and exceeding the federal workforce standards of 14.7 percent minority and 6.9 percent women participation per craft, including professional services. We have identified anticipated work items, construction positions, skills, and workforce numbers, by craft, required to meet the Project’s scope of work.
- St. Louis Construction Contractors Assistance
- United Stated Department of Transportation Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
- MO Small Business Development Center
- St Louis Agency on
Training and Employment
- The Associated General Contractors of America -
- Building Union Diversity (BUD) for a free entry
program into construction careers
- Urban League of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Building Better Together
- Project Connect