MoDOT hosted a DBE mixer on June 20, 2019. Both short-listed design-build teams were present to meet with potential DBE companies. Over 25 DBE firms attended and connected with the teams and MoDOT staff. View the sign-in sheets.
Interested in doing work with the I-270 Design Build Team? Please contact us to receive project updates and opportunities unique to Contractors and those interested in doing work on this world class project. Procurement Schedule | Request for Letters for Design-Build ServicesView upcoming Contractor Events
- I-270 North Prequalified Teams (PDF 86KB) (Opens in a new window)
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
I-270 North Design-Build Project, St. Louis County, MO (PDF 69KB) (Opens in a new window)
- Download RFQ Forms Package (ZIP 6.0MB) (Opens in a new window)
- View Meeting Presentation (PDF 1.3MB)(Opens in a new window)
- View Sign In Sheets (PDF 895KB) (Opens in a new window)
- View RFQ Addendum Cover Letter (PDF 160 KB)(Opens in a new window)
- View RFQ Addendum (PDF 608 KB)(Opens in a new window)
- View Form DB-102A1 (PDF 913 KB)(Opens in a new window)
- View RFQ Response RFCs (PDF 110 KB)(Opens in a new window)
End of March 2019
- Design Build Procurement Begins
- Project Advertisement March 2019
- Request for Qualifications is released in April 2019
- Shortlist between 2-5 Design Build teams in June 2019
- Request for Proposals is released in June 2019
- Construction Begins
- Construction Complete
Pre-Industry Meeting and DBE Mixer
MoDOT held a pre-industry meeting and Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) mixer at the St Louis offices on Tuesday February 26, 2019. The meeting was open to prime contractors, design consultants, small contractors and certified DBE companies. MoDOT talked through the project goals, procurement schedule, project budget, and workforce diversity, among other topics. Please view the presentation and attendees list.
- Deliver the project by December 1, 2023 within the program budget of $225 million.
- Maximize reliability and safety while linking communities for all users.
- Provide a durable and maintainable transportation network making Interstate 270 the conduit for a prosperous region.
- Grow and utilize a diverse workforce.
- Minimize and mitigate impacts to customers through innovation.